Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A easy one dish meal that has everything you need in it.
- 1 lb round steak, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- Cook the steak strips in oil in a large skillet for 4 minutes or until it is brown.
- Add Soy sauce and seasoning packet from soup mix.
- Add the vegetables.
- Cook for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Prepare the noodles from the soup mix using directions from package,drain well.
- Add the noodles to the steak and toss.
It was fast and easy to make, but so salty it was almost inedible--and I used low-sodium soy sauce.
If you are looking for a fast/easy good tasting dinner. You have found it with this one. My whole family loved it. It's a nice easy dinner for families on the run.
Very quick and easy. My son loved it, and my husband who doesn't like much oriental even said it was good.