- 1 lb round steak, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the steak strips in oil in a large skillet for 4 minutes or until it is brown.
- Add Soy sauce and seasoning packet from soup mix.
- Add the vegetables.
- Cook for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Prepare the noodles from the soup mix using directions from package,drain well.
- Add the noodles to the steak and toss.