A easy one dish meal that has everything you need in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb round steak, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- 1Cook the steak strips in oil in a large skillet for 4 minutes or until it is brown.
- 2Add Soy sauce and seasoning packet from soup mix.
- 3Add the vegetables.
- 4Cook for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 5Prepare the noodles from the soup mix using directions from package,drain well.
- 6Add the noodles to the steak and toss.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Strips
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 2369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 35.3 g