Beef Stir-Fry with Couscous
- Trim fat from beef steak.
- Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips; set aside. In medium saucepan, bring beef broth to a boil.
- Stir in couscous; cover pan and remove from heat. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef, 1/2 at a time, and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface is on longer pink.
- Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir-fry bell pepper and onion 2 to 3 minute or until crisp-tender.
- Return beef to skillet; stir in barbecue sauce. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minute or until heated through.
- Arrange beef mixture on couscous; sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.
- Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1/4 of recipe) Tip: Yellow, green or a mixture of colored bell peppers may be used to vary the color of this dish.