Recipe by pines506
This is actually a little different everytime I make it (although this last time -- it was declared the best yet!). Use whatever veggies you have on hand and the broth mixture amounts can be adjusted to suit your tastes. I think next time I'll add some scallops.
- 1 lb round steak, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- bean sprouts, to taste (I use about a handful)
- pea pods, to taste
- 1⁄4 of a red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 of a yellow pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 3⁄8-8 1⁄8 ounces beef broth (I use the low sodium)
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- ramen noodles
- cooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir fry the meat, shallot and garlic in oil in a wok until they are browned.
- Add vegetables and stir fry until they start to get soft.
- Push the meat and vegetables to the sides - in the center add beef broth and teriyaki sauce.
- Mix some of the broth with the cornstarch in a small cup until smooth and add to the rest of the broth.
- Mix the meat and vegetables into the sauce.
- Cover and simmer until the sauce is thickened.
- While the sauce is thickening heat some oil in a small pan.When the oil is hot crumble the ramen noodles into the pan and cook until browned.
- Serve the stir fry over rice and top with ramen noodles.