Prep 40 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great stirfry with beef.
- 1 lb beef, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced in rings
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli
- Marinate the beef in the soy sauce, garlic, and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
- Saute the beef in 2 tablespoons oil for 1 minute on each side. Remove from pan.
- Add in remaining ingredients and any remaining marinade and saute for 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Add in beef and serve over rice.
Delicious and very nice after taste. Had to add cornflower to thicken the liquid to my liking. Thanks for sharing.