Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made with Amarula cream liqueur.
- 500 g beef, strips
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 15 ml grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red chile, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 410 g coconut cream
- 50 ml Amarula cream liqueur
- 50 ml fresh coriander leaves
- Heat sesame oil in wok and fry the spring onion, ginger, garlic and chilli.
- Add the beef strips and fry until almost cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut cream and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the Amarula Cream and allow to heat through.
- Serve with coriander leaves and egg noodles.