- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) jarslow roast beef gravy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked beef, strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare ramen rice according cooking directions. Set aside.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add snow peas, onion and ginger. Cook until tender-crisp.
- Add gravy, honey, soy sauce and beef. Reduce heat to low and heat through.
- Serve over rice.