Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I love lemon gremolato over Osso Bucco and stews, and this orange one makes for a nice change.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 750 g beef, cut into 2 cm dice
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 ml good beef stock
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 4 tablespoons marmalade
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cornflour, mixed with the water
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- Heat the oil and brown the beef, onions and garlic.
- Add the carrots and stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and cook for 40 minutes or until the beef is tender.
- Add the marmalade and cornflour mixture and simmer until the mixture thickens.
- Serve sprinkled with the Orange Gremolata.
- Orange Gremolata: Mix all ingredients.