1/6 Photos of Beef Stew for Two ( Slow Cooker )
6 hrs 15 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I wanted to make stew, but I didn't want to make a lot so this recipe came out of the darkest corners of my brain. And by the way, this recipe is just enough for two hearty bowlfuls. If you want to double this, go right ahead. Please feel free to adjust the seasonings to your own taste. Submitted to "ZAAR" on December 30th, 2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup carrot, diced
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1Mix flour, kosher salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a large plastic bag.
- 2Add beef stew chunks, coating well.
- 3Place coated meat into a 2 quart slow cooker.
- 4Top meat with potatoes and carrots.
- 5Mix together beef broth and worcestershire sauce, and pour over potatoes.
- 6Top with bay leaf, and cover.
- 7Cook on low for 6 hours.
- 8After cooking remove bay leaf and stir so meat and veggies are combined.
- 9Serve with your favorite crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stew for Two ( Slow Cooker )
Serving Size: 1 (588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 1342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 56.0 g