- 236.59 ml sun-dried tomatoes, not packed in oil or 236.59 ml use 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce) or 41.10 g can stewed tomatoes
- 680.38 g beef stew meat
- 12 potatoes, medium, cut in half (1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 226.79 g bag baby carrots (about 30)
- 473.18 ml water
- 7.39 ml seasoning salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 59.14 ml water
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Rehydrate tomatoes as directed on package, drain and coarsely chop (or use canned undrained).
- Mix tomatoes and remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup water and the flour in a crock pot slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 or 9 hours or until veggies and beef are tender.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup water and the flour and gradually stir into beef mixture.
- Cover and cook in 3.5-4 quart crock pot on high heat setting 10-15 minutes longer or until slightly thickened.
- Remove bay leaf.