4 hrs 30 mins
I found this recipe from a "Whats Cooking" magazine and this has been the BEST stew recipe I have made yet! I changed the recipe to fit my own wants and am so glad I did. I hope you enjoy it like I did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g stewing beef
- 44.37 ml flour
- 680.38 g diced tomatoes (not drained)
- 907.18 g potatoes, chopped
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 473.18 ml water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 158.51 ml sundried tomato & oregano salad dressing
- 78.07 ml basil (optional)
- 1Take out a big Pot and put it on an element on Min heat.
- 2Mix the flour with the stewing beef and put it in the pot, occasionally stirring.
- 3Stir in the can of diced tomatoes.
- 4Put the potato's, carrots, zucchini, onion, and garlic in the pot.
- 5Proceed to put the 2 cups beef broth or 2 cups water and 2 beef cubes in the pot.
- 6Add the Sun-dried tomato & Oregano Dressing and mix ingredients well.
- 7You can choose to leave it as is without mixing basil or mix it in last.
- 8Cook, occasionally stirring for 4-5 hours, or until thickened.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stew : Amazing!!!
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 525.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sundried tomato & oregano salad dressing