Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I found this recipe from a "Whats Cooking" magazine and this has been the BEST stew recipe I have made yet! I changed the recipe to fit my own wants and am so glad I did. I hope you enjoy it like I did!
- Take out a big Pot and put it on an element on Min heat.
- Mix the flour with the stewing beef and put it in the pot, occasionally stirring.
- Stir in the can of diced tomatoes.
- Put the potato's, carrots, zucchini, onion, and garlic in the pot.
- Proceed to put the 2 cups beef broth or 2 cups water and 2 beef cubes in the pot.
- Add the Sun-dried tomato & Oregano Dressing and mix ingredients well.
- You can choose to leave it as is without mixing basil or mix it in last.
- Cook, occasionally stirring for 4-5 hours, or until thickened.