Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is for a rich stew, made with packaged mixes. This is a great winter dish.
- 907.18 g beef stew meat
- 907.18 g beef broth
- 236.59 ml corn
- 42.52 g onion soup mix
- 42.52 g mccormick's brown gravy mix
- 226.79 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 baking potatoes, peeled and chopped
- season salt
- garlic powder
- Brown Stew Meat in a little vegetable oil.
- Add season salt and garlic salt to taste while browning meat.
- Add stew meat and remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Set for desire time, 4hrs, 6hrs.
- If you like a thicker broth add 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch, mixed in a 1/2 cup cold water.