Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is for a rich stew, made with packaged mixes. This is a great winter dish.
Make and share this Beef Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 32 ounces beef broth
- 1 cup corn
- 1 1⁄2 ounces onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 ounces mccormick's brown gravy mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 baking potatoes, peeled and chopped
- season salt
- garlic powder
- Brown Stew Meat in a little vegetable oil.
- Add season salt and garlic salt to taste while browning meat.
- Add stew meat and remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Set for desire time, 4hrs, 6hrs.
- If you like a thicker broth add 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch, mixed in a 1/2 cup cold water.