- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 small onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 453.59 g fondue beef or 453.59 g stewing beef (thawed)
- 4 bay leaves
- 5 beef bouillon cubes
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and slice into cubes.
- Peel carrots and slice into bite-size chunks.
- Dice onion.
- Place in slow cooker/crock pot in that order.
- Add other ingredients also in order listed.
- Fill crock pot with water leaving an inch or so for steam to build at the top.
- Cook on low setting for eight hours (Sometimes I omit the potatoes and serve the stew atop homemade baked potatoes using the liquid as a gravy for all the veggies).