1/3 Photos of Beef Stew
2 hrs 30 mins
This is one of our winter favorites!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beef and flour in a plastic baggie, Shake.
- 2Pour oil into a large dutch oven, heat.
- 3Add beef cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add water and next 4 ingredients.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer 2 hours or until beef is tender.
- 8Discard bay leaves.
- 9Cut carrots, celery, potatoes, onion, and bell pepper, add to stew.
- 10Cover and simmer 30 minutes, or until tender.
- 11Combine water and flour, stirring well.
- 12Pour into stew.
- 13Boil, stirring constantly till thick and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 220.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 37.8 g