This is this week's winning recipe from the Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Jennifer Fernandes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For beef steaks
- 8 -10 slices beef
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 6 -8 tablespoons steak sauce (American Garden brand preferably)
- fresh ground black pepper
For lemon cream sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic flakes, minced
- 100 g canned mushrooms, thickly sliced (washed and drained)
To be mixed together
- 1Marinate the beef slices with the steak sauce, ginger and garlic pastes, salt and pepper.
- 2Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- 3When ready to serve, fry or grill them until done.
- 4Drain on clean paper kitchen napkins and keep aside.
- 5To prepare the lemon cream sauce, heat butter and oil in a pan.
- 6Add garlic and stir-fry briefly (for a minute) until the raw smell is gone.
- 7Add mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- 8Remove from flame.
- 9Keep aside.
- 10Mix all the other ingredients mentioned under'To be mixed together' in a bowl.
- 11Refrigerate until serving time.
- 12When its time to serve, add these ingredients to the pan of mushrooms.
- 13Mix well.
- 14Bring to a boil, stirring continuously, until the sauce is slightly thick and ready.
- 15Serve hot with the beef steak, crisp garlic bread and fried potato wedges for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Steak with lemon cream sauce
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: