Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I'm not sure where I got this -- some healthy recipe cookbook probably. Anyway, we like it.
Make and share this Beef Steak With Creamy Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together 2 T flour and pepper and pound into meat.
- Spray a large (cold) skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Brown meat on both sides and drain any fat.
- Add water and bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 1/4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat and keep warm.
- Stir milk and 1 T flour till smooth, then add to pan juices.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- Serve gravy over meat.