Prep 6 hrs 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Let these steaks marinate while you're at work and you'll have a delicious dinner ready in minutes.
- 2 boneless beef chuck shoulder steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 158.51 ml Italian salad dressing
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 12 small flour tortillas, warmed
- Wash hands. Combine dressing, cilantro and chili powder in a resealable plastic bag; add steaks. Refrigerate 6 hours or as long as overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Drain steaks, discarding marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered and turning occasionally, 14 to 17 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness (internal temp 150-160° F).
- Serving Suggestion: Carve steak into thick slices; season with salt to taste. Serve in tortillas with desired toppings, for example, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream and guacamole. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: To broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil, turning once. 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness (internal temp 150-160° F).