- 680.38 g sirloin steaks
- 177.44 ml Italian dressing (bottled)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml packed brown sugar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4.92 ml ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except steak.
- Place steak in sealable plastic bag.
- Add 1/2 cup marinade, seal, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 5 hours turning occasionally.
- Refrigerate remaining marinade in sealable container.
- Remove steak from marinade-discard marinade-.
- Grill over medium-high coals,brushing often with reserved marinade, until steak 140°F internal for medium-rare, or to desired doneness, approximately 16-18 minutes.
- Remove steak from grill, slice to 1/2-1/4 inches and serve with backed potato or serve over salad.