Cook5 hrs 30 mins
Make and share this Beef Steak (Jerk) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients, except steak.
- Place steak in sealable plastic bag.
- Add 1/2 cup marinade, seal, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 5 hours turning occasionally.
- Refrigerate remaining marinade in sealable container.
- Remove steak from marinade-discard marinade-.
- Grill over medium-high coals,brushing often with reserved marinade, until steak 140°F internal for medium-rare, or to desired doneness, approximately 16-18 minutes.
- Remove steak from grill, slice to 1/2-1/4 inches and serve with backed potato or serve over salad.
I had a small New York steak in the freezer and I thought this sounded like a nice change from a dry rub - I was right - loved my steak. Only marinated it for 1 hour, added mushrooms to the pan for the last 5 minutes.. Thanks Dave, great steak!