- 3 lbs sirloin steaks (1 - 1 1/4 -inch thick;)
- 1 (20 ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak in a shallow, ungreased baking dish.
- Mash tomatoes with a fork and spread evenly over steak.
- Sprinkle with.
- oregano, parsley, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and oil.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree F oven for 1 hour.
- Top steak with cheese slices; bake 15 minutes longer or until tender.