Recipe by internetnut
This came from Savory Succulent Meat. I haven't tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- steak seasoning, to taste
- seasoning salt, to taste
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 10 ounces beef sirloin steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, italian dressing, barbecue sauce, vegetable oil, garlic, steak seasoning, seasoning salt, salt and ground black pepper. Place steak in the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 12 hours, or overnight. Turn the steak once during marination.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Cook steak on the prepared grill 5-7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.