Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
The original recipe called for this to be made in a 9 x 13 inch pan but, I make mine in individual oven proof dishes and cut & pieced the pie crust to cover the top of each one. Tastes great and is so easy!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups water
- 2 (1 7/8 ounce) boxes cream of spinach soup mix
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- Preheat over to 450 degrees F. Cook ground beef, stirring until lightly browned.
- Add onion; saute 2 minutes. Stir in water, vegetables and soup mixes and bring to a boil; boil 2 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish or 8 individual oven proof dishes. Top with pie crusts. Cut vents in top and flute edges.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until top is golden and filling is bubbly.