Ms. Ayon's dishes's Note:
My unique style of combining ingredients made this one of my favorite recipe. Love to serve with some freshly steam vegetables. Deliciossso!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add salt, pepper and mustard to the beef spare ribs and in large skillet grill on both sides.
- 2Once they are done, keep warm.
- 3Using the drippings in the skillet add red wine, butter and mustard whisking until well mix.
- 4Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- 5Pour some Worcestershire sauce over ribs and some skillet gravy.
- 6Steam asparagus with a little bit of salt.
- 7Serve with ribs.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Spare Ribs in Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 28.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef short ribs