Recipe by John Clotfelter
These are quick to make and taste better than the seasonings you can get in the packets.
Top Review by MizzNezz
These are the best!! No more trouble than the usual way and so much better! I doubled the recipe , cause we love tacos so much. It was a good thing I did. I don't think there would have been enough! I fed 6, and we devoured all of it!! Will be using this recipe a lot. Thanks John!
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 5 small tortillas
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- tomatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine the beef with the flour, salt, minced onion, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder Use your hands to mix evenly.
- Heat skillet to med/low heat.
- Add beef mixture and water to the pan.
- Brown the beef, breaking it up as it cooks.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave, wrapped in damp paper towels.
- Spread meat into tortillas, top with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.