Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from Philipe Chow
Make and share this Beef Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, cornstarch, eggs, canola oil and carrot juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add the beef and mix gently, making sure the beef does not separate.
- Let sit in fridge for at least an hour, then take each strip of steak and thread through the skewer. Set aside.
- Put a large pan on medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons canola oil.
- Place skewers on one side for about 2 minutes and then flip and fry for another 2 minutes, depending on how thick the beef is.
- Take any sauce you like on your beef, be it flavored mayonnaise or peanut satay sauce (which you can find in the Asian aisle of the supermarket), and spread to taste on top of the skewers.
- Pair with sauteed vegetables or fried rice, if desired.