Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is posted by request. Half if needed.
Make and share this Beef Short Ribs-Pressure Cooker recipe from Food.com.
- 10 lbs short rib of beef, cut into serving pieces
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups water
- Heat canner, add oil and brown ribs.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 40 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
This was my first recipe in my new pressure cooker and it was delicious! I have been inspired to keep on cooking in the pressure cooker. Quick and easy.
Good stuff :) Easy too!