1/1 Photo of Beef Shirataki
A Japanese recipe recommended to me by a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 1 minute, separating the noodles with chopsticks.
- 2Drain and cut into 10 cm lengths.
- 3Bring the sauce, sugar and mirin to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the beef and cook just until the meat changes colour.
- 4Strain the beef over a heatproof bowl and return the sauce to the same saucepan.
- 5Add the onions and noodles to the pan and simmer for 3 minutes or until the onion softens.
- 6Return the beef, add the ginger juice and heat through.
- 7Divide the rice among serving bowls. Top with beef and noodles and about 1/4 cup of the sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Shirataki
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.1
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 2149.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
filet of beef