- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package beef and onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a medium skillet, brown beef over medium high heat and drain. Stir in water, soup mix and elbow macaroni; let simmer all together for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with potatoes and sprinkle with paprika. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes and serve hot.