Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
Make and share this Beef Sausage and Black Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 lb smoked beef sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 (19 ounce) cans black bean soup
- plain yogurt (to garnish)
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Combine carrots, celery and water in medium saucepan. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add sausage and bean soup to vegetables, stirring to blend. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle soup into bowls; garnish with dollops of yogurt and sprinkle with parsley.