Recipe by Feingold Mom
Quick, easy and so exotic. I usually make a cucumber salad and couscous to go with this.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top round beef, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- For the satay: In a 9x13-inch glass baking dish, combine garlic, lime juice, ginger, and sesame oil. Add beef and turn to coat with marinade. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate beef at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- For the sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper flakes.
- Lightly coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Thread equal amounts of sliced meat onto 4 skewers. Grill meat 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve warm with peanut sauce drizzled evenly over the meat or on the side for dipping.