Recipe by Bec
This delicious recipe came from my dad's aunt, Norma Albers from Kiester, MN. Everyone loves it; even the picky little ones! It is great for a large group, and we are planning on making this for my brother's high school graduation open house in June. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 package French onion soup (I use Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup and Dip mix)
- 4 -5 lbs pot roast
- 30 -35 small rolls or 15 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- First, I suppose you can gather the ingredients.
- Then, put them all into a crockpot- that is it!
- Cook them in the crockpot for approximately 6 hours covered.
- Stir every once in awhile.
- When this is done, the meat will be shredded.
- If you are having them on mini"bunwiches," it will serve between 30-35.
- If you are using regular hamburger buns, it will serve around 15 people.