Marites ladio's Note:
I found this recipe in magazine and I put some ingredients and taste good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g lean sirloin steaks
- 1 large red onion, finely slice
- 1/2 cucumber, finely slice into matchsticks
- 8 -10 iceberg lettuce
- 1 small carrot, finely slice into matchsticks
- fresh ginger, finely slice into matchsticks
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 red chilies, finely sliced,to garnish
- fresh coriander
- mint leaf
- 1Grill the sirlion steaks until they are medium-rare,then alow to rest for 13 minutes.
- 2When cool,thinly slice the beef and put the slices in a large bowl.
- 3Add the sliced onion,cucumber,lettuce,carrot,gið) and lemon grass.
- 4In small bowl put the sugar with water,lime juice,Rice wine and fish sauce and mix well into a large bowl.
- 5Add the spring Onion, chillies,coriader and mint to garnished.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Salad
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 723.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: