6 hrs 20 mins
You can make the roll ups the night before and just set up to cook in the a.m. An easy meal to come home to. You can also use boneless chicken breast for this recipe with little change.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless beef round steak
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced or 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar meatless sauce
- pasta (of your choice)
- parmesan cheese (to top if desired)
- 1Cut the meat into 6 pieces and pound each piece to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Combine the vegetables, Parmesan cheese and seasonings: place 1/3 cup in the center of each piece.
- 3Roll meat up around filling and secure them with toothpicks.
- 4Brown the roll ups in oil in a skillet.
- 5Transfer the roll ups to a 5 qt.
- 6slow cooker and top with spaghetti sauce.
- 7Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until the meat is tender.
- 8Cook Pasta.
- 9Take the toothpick out and serve roll up over pasta.
- 10Sprinkle with additional Parmesan if desired.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Round Steak Roll Up
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 127.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: