Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
My mom used to eat this when she was younger, and she recently introduced it to me. Use super thin steaks for best results!
- Spread beef w/ oil and mustard to within 1/2" of edge.
- Sprinkle w/ onion salt & pepper.
- Cut dill pickle into enough lengthwise strips to put one on each steak. Top each steak w/ pickle section.
- Roll up steak tucking in edges.
- In large skillent, brown meat slowly in butter.
- To make suace, mix last four ingredients and pour over beef.
- Let simmer 1.25 hours. Serve hot.