1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My mom used to eat this when she was younger, and she recently introduced it to me. Use super thin steaks for best results!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread beef w/ oil and mustard to within 1/2" of edge.
- 2Sprinkle w/ onion salt & pepper.
- 3Cut dill pickle into enough lengthwise strips to put one on each steak. Top each steak w/ pickle section.
- 4Roll up steak tucking in edges.
- 5In large skillent, brown meat slowly in butter.
- 6To make suace, mix last four ingredients and pour over beef.
- 7Let simmer 1.25 hours. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Rouladen
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 482.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak