Recipe by kimbearly
Beef and vegetables in a tomato sauce, served over spaghetti. Perfect for using up leftover cooked beef.
- 2 cups cut-up cooked beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 -2 cup vegetables (fresh, frozen or canned cut-up , carrots, broccoli, beans, corn...)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir beef and onion in oil in skillet until onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.