Recipe by Bowen Cormac
This is a family recipe that is cheap and easy to make. My grandma had to feed her kids somehow on a low budget and this was something she came up with then taught my dad's sister who then taught my mom, who taught me.
- 2 ounces Pillsbury refrigerated butter flake crescent dinner rolls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 9 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef until no pink is left. Drain grease.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour beef into a large bowl and stir in bbq sauce.
- Unroll a croissant package onto baking sheet.
- Spread bbq ground beef onto the croissant layer.
- Spread cheese evenly over ground beef.
- Cover with second can of croissant rolls.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes, or until croissants are golden brown.