Recipe by loriyeargan
A recipe from one of my mom's friends...it's quick and easy, and the kids seem to like them. Since I originally started making these, there are several new varieties of the onion soup mix...I've tried it also with Beefy Onion, Golden Onion/mushroom, and it's good with either of those.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (I like Cheddar Jack, you can use whatever kind you like)
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain grease.
- Add the onion soup mix and mix well.
- Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted and the mixture is pretty sticky.
- Separate the crescent rolls into individual rolls.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture into each crescent and fold the crescent up around the meat.
- Bake according to package directions.