Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from one of my mom's friends...it's quick and easy, and the kids seem to like them. Since I originally started making these, there are several new varieties of the onion soup mix...I've tried it also with Beefy Onion, Golden Onion/mushroom, and it's good with either of those.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain grease.
- Add the onion soup mix and mix well.
- Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted and the mixture is pretty sticky.
- Separate the crescent rolls into individual rolls.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture into each crescent and fold the crescent up around the meat.
- Bake according to package directions.
This was easy to make and had good taste. I cut the recipe in half for my family of 4. A good quick dinner.
I liked this recipe. I halved the recipe with no problems. The filling was just right for the roll ups. In adding the onion soup mix, it had a faint white castle flavor. I will make these again.Thanks for the recipe.
Very quick and easy. It does make a lot though, and I only had one package of crescents, so I used biscuits also and made mini pizzas for the kids. DH used some of the meat mixture and made a burrito. Good any way you use it!