Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is great to impress your dinner guests. Takes a little time to roll the steaks but it doesn't have to be exact. Very little fat!!
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, the really thin sliced ones
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup, I use Campbell's
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup potato, raw, diced
- 1⁄4 cup zucchini, diced
- Season the steaks with the salt and pepper.
- Mix the onions, mushrooms, potatoes,red pepper, and zuchs together.
- Divide the stuffing between the steaks; roll the steaks around the stuffing and secure with a toothpick.
- Pour the soup over all.
- Cover and simmer about 1 hour or until the steaks are tender.
- If the steaks have not browned, place under the broiler for a few minutes.
- You can use a mixture of your favorite vegetables in the stuffing; zucchini, celery, chopped tomatoes etc your choice.