1/4 Photos of Beef Roast With Golden Mushroom Gravy
3 hrs 15 mins
Tender roast with gravy. Minimal effort required for such a flavorful meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub roast with oil.
- 2Mash garlic with salt and pepper and rub over roast and insert garlic in roast by making slits.
- 3Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a Dutch oven, place roast in and brown on all sides.
- 4After browning, place roast in the middle of a large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 5Pour soup over roast, sprinkle the onion soup mix over this.
- 6Seal the foil securely and place entire package into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350°F for three hours.
- 8When you open the foil, the gravy is done and the meat is very tender.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Roast With Golden Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 200.7 mg
- Sodium 560.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 77.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup