Tender roast with gravy. Minimal effort required for such a flavorful meal.
Make and share this Beef Roast With Golden Mushroom Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Rub roast with oil.
- Mash garlic with salt and pepper and rub over roast and insert garlic in roast by making slits.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a Dutch oven, place roast in and brown on all sides.
- After browning, place roast in the middle of a large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Pour soup over roast, sprinkle the onion soup mix over this.
- Seal the foil securely and place entire package into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for three hours.
- When you open the foil, the gravy is done and the meat is very tender.