Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy recipe to make. It is also delicious.
- 1 (2 lb) beef roast
- 1 large onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans water (use empty soup can)
- Brown roast in Crisco and place in baking dish (about a 13 x 9 inch dish).
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut up onion and put over roast.
- Add garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix water and soup and pour over roast.
- Cover with foil an bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until tender.