Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
So easy to prepare. You can visit with guests while it’s cooking. Dry onion soup mix and mushroom soup is poured over roast in foil.
- 4 1⁄2 lbs rolled boneless beef roast or 4 1⁄2 lbs sirloin tip roast or 4 1⁄2 lbs rump roast or 4 1⁄2 lbs chuck roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Place roast beef on foil in small roaster.
- Stir onion soup mix into cream of mushroom soup in bowl; spoon over meat.
- Fold foil over top.
- Cover with roaster lid.
- Cook in 300°F oven for 4 to 4 1/2 hours depending on the degree of doneness you want.
- Serves 8 to 10.
- Company’s Coming.