- 3 lbs beef eye round
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place roast in roasting pan.
- Mix 3/4 cup soup, garlic and pepper. Pour over roast.
- Bake for 1 hour (or until meat thermometer reads 155 degrees F), basting occasionally.
- Remove beef. Mix remaining soup and flour, then stir into roasting pan. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve with beef.