Baking time is estimated. Sometimes it varies, depending on the roast.
Make and share this Beef Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Place roast in large roaster pan.
- Combine next 6 ingredients; sprinkle over roast.
- Place onions around roast.
- Pour water in pan.
- Bake tightly covered, at 350* for about 3-1/2 hours until roast is almost tender.
- Add more water if needed.
- Add carrots and potatoes; bake for 1-1/2 hour more, until vegetables are tender.
- Baste roast and vegetables with juices.
- Thicken with flour and water mix if desired.