Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Curtis Stone on The Chew made this on TV looks like a great way to serve g.b.
Make and share this Beef Rissoles from the Chew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ounce bacon (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the Ground Beef, Bacon, Onion, Garlic, Parsley, Thyme, Mustard, Paprika, Worcestershire Sauce, and Egg.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Using your hands, mix well and form into 8 round balls, then flatten into 1/2-inch-thick rissoles.
- KEEP all ingredients cold.
- DIP hands in cold water before forming the meatballs.
- Preheat a barbecue or indoor grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Brush the Rissoles with olive oil and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
- in the last minute, splash more Worcestershire Sauce on the meatballs to steam/caramelize.
- Remove from the heat and rest for 5 minutes.