TexasGal #2's Note:
Curtis Stone on The Chew made this on TV looks like a great way to serve g.b.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ounce bacon (finely chopped)
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- olive oil
- 1In a large bowl, combine the Ground Beef, Bacon, Onion, Garlic, Parsley, Thyme, Mustard, Paprika, Worcestershire Sauce, and Egg.
- 2Season with Salt and Pepper.
- 3Using your hands, mix well and form into 8 round balls, then flatten into 1/2-inch-thick rissoles.
- 4KEEP all ingredients cold.
- 5DIP hands in cold water before forming the meatballs.
- 6Preheat a barbecue or indoor grill pan to medium-high heat.
- 7Brush the Rissoles with olive oil and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
- 8in the last minute, splash more Worcestershire Sauce on the meatballs to steam/caramelize.
- 9Remove from the heat and rest for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Rissoles from the Chew
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.6
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 195.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 23.8 g