- 220 g lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- cooking spray
- 0.5 (425 g) can baby beets, drained and halved
- 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped coarsely
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low fat cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef, garlic and cumin in small bowl; shape mixture into 4 small patties.
- Spray medium frying pan with cooking oil; heat pan. Cook patties in pan.
- Meanwhile, combine beetroot, parsley, onion and vinegar in medium bowl.
- Serve salad topped with patties and dolloped with cheese.