Recipe by tzurbrigg
This is a culmination of trials and errors. Be sure to watch the ribs on the bbq as flare ups will occur due to the fatty ribs. Very tender and tasty. My husbands secret recipe.
Top Review by shootingstar17
Thank you for posting this was excellent. My husband does not like beef ribs much and I love them but he loved these. These ribs were a make again and a big hit at our house.
- 177.44 ml steak sauce
- 591.47 ml beef broth
- 2.5 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large sweet onion (diced)
- 9.85 ml dry mesquite marinade
- 4.92 ml McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2.46 ml mesquite liquid smoke
- 44.37 ml garlic (minced)
- 3628.73 g beef ribs (cut into portions)
Directions See How It's Made
- Season ribs with salt pepper and paprika.
- Heat pressure cooker.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil and brown ribs in pressure cooker.
- Combine all above ingredients and pour over ribs in pressure cooker.
- Close cover securely and place pressure regulator on pressure vent pipe and cook 7 minutes with pressure regulator rocking slowly.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- Then crisp the ribs on the bbq with your favorite bbq sauce.