Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a culmination of trials and errors. Be sure to watch the ribs on the bbq as flare ups will occur due to the fatty ribs. Very tender and tasty. My husbands secret recipe.
- 177.44 ml steak sauce
- 591.47 ml beef broth
- 2.5 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large sweet onion (diced)
- 9.85 ml dry mesquite marinade
- 4.92 ml McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2.46 ml mesquite liquid smoke
- 44.37 ml garlic (minced)
- 3628.73 g beef ribs (cut into portions)
- Season ribs with salt pepper and paprika.
- Heat pressure cooker.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil and brown ribs in pressure cooker.
- Combine all above ingredients and pour over ribs in pressure cooker.
- Close cover securely and place pressure regulator on pressure vent pipe and cook 7 minutes with pressure regulator rocking slowly.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- Then crisp the ribs on the bbq with your favorite bbq sauce.
Thank you for posting this was excellent. My husband does not like beef ribs much and I love them but he loved these. These ribs were a make again and a big hit at our house.
I made these tonight for supper and I redeemed myself after my inedible beef ribs last time I tried to cook them. They turned out great. I had a minor issue with my pressure cooker, it's old so I had a problem getting a seal, but once I did, things went great. The flavor was great and the meat came out very tender. Thanks for saving me.
Excellent recipe with one tiny exception. I find that adding paprika to the meat causes the paprika to burn and turn black. I will add it to the sauce next time.
I cook the meat longer as well to help melt more fat, about 16 minutes.