Chef #363645's Note:
This is a culmination of trials and errors. Be sure to watch the ribs on the bbq as flare ups will occur due to the fatty ribs. Very tender and tasty. My husbands secret recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season ribs with salt pepper and paprika.
- 2Heat pressure cooker.
- 3Use 3 tbsp of oil and brown ribs in pressure cooker.
- 4Combine all above ingredients and pour over ribs in pressure cooker.
- 5Close cover securely and place pressure regulator on pressure vent pipe and cook 7 minutes with pressure regulator rocking slowly.
- 6Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- 7Then crisp the ribs on the bbq with your favorite bbq sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Ribs (Pressure Cooker and BBQ)
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 567.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry mesquite marinade
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
mesquite liquid smoke