Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a culmination of trials and errors. Be sure to watch the ribs on the bbq as flare ups will occur due to the fatty ribs. Very tender and tasty. My husbands secret recipe.
- Season ribs with salt pepper and paprika.
- Heat pressure cooker.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil and brown ribs in pressure cooker.
- Combine all above ingredients and pour over ribs in pressure cooker.
- Close cover securely and place pressure regulator on pressure vent pipe and cook 7 minutes with pressure regulator rocking slowly.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- Then crisp the ribs on the bbq with your favorite bbq sauce.