1/1 Photo of Beef Ribs Dry Rub Roasted
5 hrs 15 mins
Chef #457852 - bggio's Note:
This dry roasted beef rib recipe is a creation of mine that takes time to cook but its all oven cooking but once it is done you will be amazed at the tenderness and flavor. These spices can also be used for Prime Rib As well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the spices well.
- 2Remove the thick layer of white tendon under the ribs.
- 3Dry rub the entire rib ensuring good coverage.
- 4let marinate over night or as long as you prefer.
- 5Pre heat oven to 255 degrees.
- 6Place on baking rack within a pan to be above the base of the pan.
- 7Cook uncovered for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and cover pan and cook for an additional 2 hour 30 minutes raising temperature to 275 degrees.
- 9now you have 2 choices you can eat as is my preferred or pick your favorite beef sauce and put a light amount on and barbeque for 5 minutes per side for that smokey flavor.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Ribs Dry Rub Roasted
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1328.1
- Calories from Fat 1110
- Total Fat 123.3 g
- Saturated Fat 53.6 g
- Cholesterol 258.5 mg
- Sodium 1912.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: